Carpool lane violations in Nevada have the risk of receiving a traffic ticket, fine and 4 demerit points on your driver’s license for the moving violation. High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane laws are commonly broken when there is only one person in the vehicle or when the hours of operation are not being followed.
Carpool Lane Traffic Ticket in Nevada
Introduction to Carpool Lane Laws in Nevada
You can use the high-occupancy vehicle lanes if you are driving in Las Vegas or other places in Nevada. This is only true if you have at least one passenger with you in the car. HOV lanes have certain hours for the exclusive use rules. If you are driving in HOV lanes during the designated hours, you could get a traffic ticket for improper usage. However, a Las Vegas attorney can help to reduce the charges of carpool lane violations to non-moving violations.
Continue reading the full article “Carpool Lane Violations in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney Bennair Bateman 702-747-4444. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas
Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our Traffic Warrant Attorney Las Vegas to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
DUI Lawyer Las Vegas
DUI Lawyer Las Vegas, Nevada
If you have been pulled over and arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas, Nevada and you would like to speak with a DUI Lawyer Las Vegas call 702-747-4444. Our Las Vegas DUI Attorneys can help with all DUI cases including Alcohol, Marijuana, Prescription drug, and Illegal Narcotics.
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Improper Turn Traffic Violation in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus Traffic Violation
- Carpool Lane Traffic Ticket in Nevada
- Illegal U-turn in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Reckless Driving Penalties in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hit & Run Laws, Penalties, and Obligations in Nevada
- Failing to Yield to Pedestrians Traffic Ticket
- Failure to Signal Traffic Ticket Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- No detiene para un autobús escolar en Nevada
- Violaciones del Carril de Carpool en Nevada
- Giro en U Ilegal en Nevada
- Leyes de conducción imprudente y sanciones en Nevada
- Leyes, obligaciones y penalidades de “Pega y Corre”
- No dar paso a los peatones en cruce de peatones
- Nevada: Fallo en señalar la multa de infracción de tráfico
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja en Nevada
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Multas y Sanciones en Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin Registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de Punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano