If you are caught speeding in Las Vegas, Nevada, you can be fined and may have demerit points placed against your driver’s license. The amount of your fine or the number of points that you receive is dependent on how fast you were driving over the posted speed limit. Whenever your driving speed goes over the posted limit, it is considered to be a moving violation. A speeding moving violation is considered as a type of misdemeanor, which can become a part of your permanent record. There is a chance that you can have your speeding ticket reduced by finding an experienced traffic ticket attorney in Las Vegas, Nevada.
About Speeding Tickets in Las Vegas, Nevada
Before you make a decision to pay or ignore your Nevada speeding ticket, it can help to learn about your rights from a knowledgeable traffic ticket attorney in Las Vegas. Following are some frequently asked questions that can help you to learn more about what type of penalties you can face for speeding in Nevada.
Continue reading the full article “Speeding Tickets in Las Vegas, Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
You can also read our legal guide about the “Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws” on Avvo.com
Please like and follow our Fix Your Tickets in Las Vegas Facebook page.
Find us on our Fix Your Tickets Google Maps listing.
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Learn more about Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito
Follow Las Vegas Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito on Facebook
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano