In Las Vegas, Nevada, driving under the influence (DUI) can result in some fairly stiff penalties which are assigned on a 1st, 2nd or 3rd offense basis. In most cases, the first time that you are caught drunk driving is typically considered to be a misdemeanor offense unless there is a death or serious injury that occurs as a result of driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. If you are caught driving while impaired for a third time within seven years of your first offense, or if there is a serious injury or death that occurs as a result of your drunk driving, you will be charged with a felony. Your penalties will generally include fines, suspension of your driver’s license, and mandatory prison time.
Continue reading the full article “DUI Fines and Penalties Las Vegas Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
You can also read our legal guide about the “DUI Fines and Penalties Las Vegas Nevada” on Avvo.com
Please like and follow our Fix Your Tickets in Las Vegas Facebook page.
Find us on our Fix Your Tickets Google Maps listing.
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Learn more about Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito
Follow Las Vegas Attorney Bennair Bateman – Abogado Benito on Facebook
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano