Driving any type of motor vehicle in Las Vegas or other areas within the state of Nevada without registration may result in the issuance of a fine. Drivers must keep up with a registration of a motor vehicle that will be used on the roadways in the state. Driving with an expired registration, or driving an unregistered vehicle, may also result in the issuance of a fine.
Driving without registration in Las Vegas, Nevada
Attorney Bennair Bateman, the Ticket Fixer Las Vegas and the Vegas Ticket Fix attorney to many local residents would like to remind you that if you are stopped for a simple and ordinary traffic violation such as a taillight not working, the situation can quickly turn worse when the officer discovers you also have an Expired Registration Nevada.
What could have been issued a warning ticket with no fine at all, cam suddenly turn into a ticket that requires you to go to court with a fine of up to $1,000.
While Las Vegas and Nevada as a whole currently grant a 90-day exemption from penalties due to the pandemic, beyond that 90 day period you can be subject to a high fine.
And by the way, not appearing in court is not an option. Do that and the DMV will automatically suspend your license, so you have may then have a bigger problem than merely an Expired Registration Nevada.
Expired Registration Nevada
As a consequence, an expired registration Nevada is no laughing matter.
However, there are a number of reasons why you may be exempt from registration laws such as it is a rental vehicle, or the ticket was issued in error.
So be sure to consult the Vegas Ticket Fix attorney about your rights.
North Las Vegas Municipal Court
North Las Vegas municipal court is where the vast majority of Las Vegas Traffic Ticket offenses wind up, and it is where a Traffic Lawyer Las Vegas such as Bennair Bateman can excel.
Before your ticket is called before the judge, your attorney will have an opportunity to speak to the prosecutor from the district attorney’s office.
If there is a good reason why your car was not currently registered… perhaps you were working out of state, perhaps you were in the alcohol or drug treatment program, perhaps you were actually guilty but have never had a single traffic ticket in your life and have since corrected the registration problem, perhaps the district attorney will cut you a break and dismiss the case.
Traffic Lawyer Las Vegas
Bennair Bateman, the Ticket Fixer Las Vegas has had many cases dismissed in court this way and Mr. Traffic Lawyer Las Vegas has made many registration tickets simply disappear.
And if not, he can certainly mitigate your Las Vegas traffic ticket with the judge.
Continue reading the full article “Driving Without Registration in Las Vegas Nevada” on FixYourTickets.com
You can also read our legal guide about the “Driving Without Registration in Las Vegas Nevada” on Avvo.com
Have you lost your ticket? Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lookup
Do you need to fix your traffic ticket? Fight Las Vegas Traffic Ticket
Do you have past due, unpaid tickets? Quash a traffic warrant
Or read our article about “Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada“
Penalty For Driving Without Registration
Common Moving Violations in Nevada
Nevada Expired Registration Ticket Cost
Attorney Bennair R. Bateman – Abogado Benito
Grew up in Dallas, Texas and graduated from Hillcrest High School where he played football. He also lived for four and a half years in South America where he learned to speak Spanish fluently. He graduated from BYU with a degree in Political Science. Afterward, he worked on several political campaigns and worked for a non-profit educational foundation in the Washington DC area. After a while, he attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV. During his time in law school, he was a member of the Society of Advocates (Boyd Law’s moot court team) and served on its executive board. After law school worked at several prestigious law firms in Las Vegas before opening his own law office in February 2015.
Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer
FREE consultation for traffic fines
Have you received a traffic citation in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you reduce or even discard your tickets. For a FREE consultation, contact Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer Bennair Bateman 702-747-4444. In many cases, we can reduce your traffic tickets to a minor violation or dismiss them without the need for traffic school. Also, with the benefit of zero demerit points on your driving record.
Traffic Warrant Lawyer Las Vegas
Traffic Warrant Lawyer Las Vegas
If you need assistance with any type of warrant including Bench Warrant, Outstanding Warrant, Arrest Warrant, Search Warrant, or Traffic Warrant contact our Traffic Warrant Lawyer las Vegas to see if we can quash the warrant.
Do you need to speak with a traffic accident lawyer?
Have you suffered an injury due to a traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be due damages. Contact our Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Lawyer to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, pain, and suffering.
DUI Attorney Las Vegas
DUI Attorney Las Vegas, Nevada
If you have been pulled over and arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas, Nevada and you would like to speak with a DUI Attorney Las Vegas call 702-747-4444. Our Las Vegas DUI Lawyers can help with all DUI cases including Alcohol, Marijuana, Prescription drug, and Illegal Narcotics.
Vehicle Registration Nevada
Fix Your Tickets
Las Vegas Attorney
Blog Posts in English
- Improper Turn Traffic Violation in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus Traffic Violation
- Carpool Lane Traffic Ticket in Nevada
- Illegal U-turn in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Reckless Driving Penalties in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hit & Run Laws, Penalties, and Obligations in Nevada
- Failing to Yield to Pedestrians Traffic Ticket
- Failure to Signal Traffic Ticket Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nevada’s Running a Red Light Traffic Laws
- Nevada’s DUI Fines and Penalties (1st, 2nd and 3rd Offenses)
- Nevada’s Driving Without Auto Insurance Laws
- Nevada Laws for Driving without Registration
- Quashing a warrant in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, Nevada’s Laws for Driving without a license
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Laws and Fines
- Las Vegas, Nevada Seat Belt Ticket Laws
- Demerit Point System in the State of Nevada
- Driving While Using a Cell Phone: Nevada Laws
Blog Posts in Español
- No detiene para un autobús escolar en Nevada
- Violaciones del Carril de Carpool en Nevada
- Giro en U Ilegal en Nevada
- Leyes de conducción imprudente y sanciones en Nevada
- Leyes, obligaciones y penalidades de “Pega y Corre”
- No dar paso a los peatones en cruce de peatones
- Nevada: Fallo en señalar la multa de infracción de tráfico
- Conduciendo a través de una luz roja en Nevada
- Conducir sin licencia en Las Vegas, Nevada
- DUI Multas y Sanciones en Nevada
- Conducir sin seguro de auto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Conducir sin Registro en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cómo deshacerse de una orden de arresto en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Exceso de Velocidad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Multa de Cinturón de Seguridad en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sistema de Punto Demerit de Nevada
- Conducir en Nevada: Las leyes de uso del teléfono celular de mano